Hey everyone! Just dropping in with a quick note. If you’ve pre-ordered my cookbook (or you’re thinking about pre-ordering it), the bonus recipe bundle is now live. These bonus recipes are not repeats from the book or my site! It’s a beautiful collection of all new, plant-based, hearty, and simple main course recipes (with photos!) to help you stay cozy right up until the early spring release. I have instructions for collecting it below, along with a refresher on retail outlets if you decide to go all in. Thank you so much for your support, as always :)
COLLECT YOUR PRE-ORDER BONUS:
The pre-order recipe bundle can only be accessed via email. It is available to anyone that pre-orders/buys the book up until March 14th, 2017. Here are the full instructions:
1. If you haven’t already, purchase the The First Mess Cookbook from one of the retailers below. Take note of the order number when the retailer shows/sends you confirmation of your purchase.
2. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts list.
3. Send an email to email@example.com with your purchase order number in the subject line.
4. You should receive an automatic reply with a link to access a PDF of the bonus bundle. From there, you can view, download, or print the bundle.
5. If you run into problems or you don’t receive the content within 48 hours, please contact either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Book Depository (free shipping worldwide)
Bonus announcement too! If you’re in the Toronto area, I’ll be doing a completely magical event with Sarah Britton from My New Roots on February 26th, in celebration of both of our new books! There’s going to be a multi-course meal, pulling inspiration from both of our creations. Organic wine, good food, both cookbooks available for purchase, landscape architecture in a gorgeous gallery space… What more could you want? All details and tickets can be found HERE.