Deep Green Colada
A delicious, refreshing, and healthy deep green colada with pineapple, coconut milk, and spirulina. Vegan and naurally sweetened.
- 1 cup light coconut milk from a can
- ½ ripe banana, preferably frozen
- ½ cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1½-1 teaspoon spirulina powder
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
In an upright blender, combine the light coconut milk, banana, pineapple, spirulina, vanilla, and sea salt. Blend for a full minute or until completely smooth.
- You could use chlorophyll, powdered wheatgrass, or any greens powder blend that you like in place of the spirulina.
- I've made this with light coconut milk, but you could also substitute a half and half mixture of full fat coconut milk and filtered water for the same texture/flavour.