Wild Ginger Green Smoothie
The wild ginger green smoothie is super refreshing. With kale, coconut water, and plenty of fresh ginger. Makes a vibrant breakfast or snack.
- ½ cup coconut water
- ½ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ½ cup chopped kale, packed
- ½ cup frozen pineapple chunks
- ½ ripe banana, preferably frozen
- 2 inches fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
In an upright blender, combine the coconut water, non-dairy milk, lime juice, kale, pineapple, banana, and ginger. Blend on high for a full minute, or until totally smooth. Enjoy immediately!
- Feel free to substitute the frozen pineapple with mango or peaches when they become available!
- Also, I can imagine a milder green (like baby spinach) would make this taste even better ;)