Tahini Shake with Cinnamon & Lime
Tahini shake wth cinnamon and lime is a refreshing, satisfying, indulgent, and pantry friendly breakfast option. Naturally dairy and nut-free
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 ripe banana, preferably frozen
- ¼ cup ice (optional)
In an upright blender, combine the milk, tahini, lime juice, cinnamon, vanilla, salt, banana, and ice. Blend on high until smooth and creamy, about 45 seconds. Enjoy the tahini shake immediately.
- I love the slightly bitter tahini with banana, warm cinnamon, and sharp lime. This recipe is so simple and I’m so into it, that I won’t even suggest substitutions for the core ingredients lol.
- A handful of mild greens or a spoon of flax/chia seeds goes virtually undetected in this tahini shake, so feel free to add them for a little nutrition boost.