The First Mess Cookbook is now available!
I poured my whole heart into this collection of new recipes, all inspired by the seasonal, wholesome, and delicious dishes you’ve grown accustomed to enjoying here.
What’s Inside The Book?
– 125 vegan recipes: all brand new aside from a tiny selection of re-visited blog favourites.
– There are also notations for gluten-free, sugar-free, oil-free, and nut-free options throughout.
– Seasonal combinations and comforting flavours spanning over the following sections: Mornings & Breakfast, Soups & Stews, Salads & Dressings, Hearty Mains & Big Plates, Vegetables & A Couple of Grains, Energizing Drinks & Small Bites, and Desserts & Small Treats.
– A pantry and kitchen equipment guide for making vibrant and seasonal meals.
– Beautiful photography for every single recipe.
The First Mess Cookbook was published in 2017. It was awarded silver by the Taste Canada Awards in the category of health and special diets cookbooks. The book was also featured in: The Washington Post, GOOP, The Kitchn, Bon Appetit, and Food Network.